Report An Issue

Report An Issue

Rother District Council – Report a PLANNING matter

To make a complaint you MUST complete the e-form –  Planning Enforcement_Complaint_Form web_version

Rother District Council – Report a FAULT

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Beach pollution
  • Dead animals
  • Dog bins
  • Fly tipping
  • Graffiti
  • Illuminated signs
  • Litter bin
  • Missed refuse collection
  • Non-illuminated signs
  • Pavements
  • Pedestrian crossing
  • Recycling centre
  • Roads
  • Street cleaning
  • Street lighting
  • Street name plates
  • Traffic signal
  • Verges

Rother District Council – find information

Planning and Building Control
Rubbish and recycling
Council tax
Benefits, grants and funding
Jobs and learning

East Sussex County Council

To report any of the following –

Roads, paths and verges
Noise, pollution and litter
Crime and anti-social behaviour
Children at risk
Water and sewerage
Animals and pests
Consumer issues and trading standards
Breach of planning control

Go to – click on the item you wish to report from the list on the right hand side of the screen.